Friday, September 15, 2017

FRENCH CORNER CAFE----PARIS FOR US



IF YOU GO TO THE FRENCH CORNER CAFE AT DESERT CROSSING, YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN BE IN PARIS ANY TIME YOU WANT, EVEN THOUGH WE ARE IN THE DESERT.

Every time I head toward the French Corner Cafe, I smile inside and out. I know I'm going to be transported to Paris. I'm going to have delicious crepes, or perhaps a Salade Nicoise, or maybe an incredible Quiche. I'm also going to revel in meticulously-made desserts, where each one looks like a painting.

The French Corner Cafe is one of my favorite places in the desert.



The service is wonderful, and the ambience is delightful.


The texture of this Spinach and Mushroom Crepe is light and bouncy, and the sauce is to die for

Look at the sheer beauty of this Salade Nicoise with Fresh Ahi Tuna


Or......maybe this interests you---

Eggs Benedict Crepe

Spinach and Mushroom Quiche

Breakfast Crepe

AND THEN THE PARTY BEGINS........





Run......don't walk.

Salads: $14.95-$15.95
Crepes: $12-$14
Quiche: $12
Entrees: $19.95


French Corner Cafe
72423  Hwy 111
Palm Desert
92260
frenchcornercafe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment