Tuesday, January 9, 2018

THE HABIT BURGER GRILL






I'M SO SORRY, BOYS AND GIRLS, FOR MY ABSENCE. I was finishing my new book, HOLLYWOOD SECRETS AND SCANDALS that will come out in March, plus I was dealing with holidays and flu.

But back to food.....

I love hamburgers, and in fact, did a blog  right here on the different type. Id heard The Habit was good, so off I went. I thought it was terrific. The restaurant is shiny and clean, with a good ordering and delivery system.

Look how immaculate the restaurant is


The burger is a cross between In and Out and Bob's Big Boy
This costs $8.35 with a drink included

Killer fries--crispy outside; fluffy inside; right amount of salt


If you're not in Palm Springs, and can't go to Tyler's, go to The Habit. They have several different kinds of burgers, plus cool salads and sandwiches.



Address73393 CA-111, Palm Desert, CA 92260
www.habitburger.com




2 comments:

  1. I've been to the Habit many times in Orange County. They have very good burgers and drinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only fast food place I've ever had a Tuna Burger absolutely to die for and my go to treat here = WIN
    CHARGRILLED TUNA
    Line-caught, sushi-grade tuna steak with a teriyaki glaze, crisp shredded lettuce, fresh tomatoes, and our homemade tartar sauce

    ReplyDelete